Hello Guys,

Hope you are doing well! We have a very urgent req. with our client based in
Parsippany, NJ . pls send me suitable profiles ASAP.

Job Title       SYBASE developer
Experience Level        6+ yrs IT
Location        Parsippany, NJ
Start Date      Immediate
Duration        6+ Months
Pay Rate        $50-55/hr
No. Of Positions        1
Job Title       :       Sybase - DBA

Technical/Functional Skills     :
1)      Data Modeling (Logical and Physical)
2)       Shell and Perl scripting
3)       Sybase Replication Server
4)       SQL and TSQL
5)      Erwin data modeling tool experience
6)      MS SQL Server (2000)
7)       Sybase ASE (12.0, 12.5)
8)       Sybase ASE (15.x)

Experience Required

Roles & Responsibilities        :
1)      Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of heavy replication server
environment.
2)      SQL Tuning
3)      Database Performance Tuning
4)      Database Backup & Recovery
5)      Troubleshooting database and other problems
6)      Working in a HP, Sun and Windows environment

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL

Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----
----
-------
Achin
IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
My profiles:
Connect me :  G-achin.nigam Y achin_quest

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.