Hi Partner,
Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

***US CITIZENS ,GREENCARD HOLDERS OR EAD’S ARE REQUIRED****

I need an Oracle Financials/HR Functional Resource for my client in
Chesterbrook, PA .The project is 3-6 months ( Contract to Hire) and starts
January 31, 2011.

Ideally, I need Oracle Financials/HR Functional consultant with extensive
experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite, Oracle Projects including Billing
and Costing, OTL, Oracle Financials and Human Resource modules.
I can pay $DOE/hr all inclusive on a C2C.

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-7328236471x110
email:r...@nihaki.com
Yahoo: vikram.recruitr11
www.nihaki.com*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with *REMOVE* to be removed from
our Mailing list.