Hello Guys,

Hope you are doing well! We have a very urgent req. with our client based in
Detroit MI. pls send me suitable profiles ASAP.

Job Title       Sharepoint developer
Experience Level        5+ yrs IT
Location        Detroit MI
Start Date      Immediate
Duration        6+ Months
Pay Rate        $45-50/hr c2c max
No. Of Positions        1

Skills Required
Technical expertise in Sharepoint 2007/2008, ASP.NET, MS SQL server and core
.NET with 3 - 5 years of experience
Sharepoint Site administrator, Develop and maintain sharepoint websites
Responsible for performing regular system maintenance, implementing changes,
and responding to system trouble tickets.

User Management, Systems Maintenance, and Data Base Management in MS SharePoint
and environments,
Test and installation of new software releases, patches, and system upgrades;
completion of scheduled system maintenance; Implementation of software and
system configuration changes; responding to trouble tickets/completing Tier 2
troubleshooting

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL

Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----
----
-------
Achin
IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
My profiles:
Connect me :  G-achin.nigam Y achin_quest

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.