Greetings Partners,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

We are looking for a .NET Developer with Winforms @ Reno NV. Both contract
and contract to hire
If you are interested or possibly know anyone interested please forward
resume to pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Client : Pertrac Financial Solutions

Role: .NET Developer with Winforms
Duration: Both contract and contract to hire
*Rate:  $open (quote )*

*Visa Preference: US Citizen or Green card*

We have a 6-12 month contract or contract to hire opportunity for a
Microsoft .Net Developer in Reno, NV.

*Requirements:*
-4+ years experience with GUI design and coding using C# or VB.Net
-Strong understanding of Microsoft development best practices
-Functional understanding of a SQL database structure using Microsoft SQL
Server
-Excellent communication skills, oral & written
-Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
-A focus on delivering high quality products
-MCPD Certification or equivalent experience
-Infragistics WinForms controls
-Well versed in all aspects of coding from data access, database design, UI
design using 3rd party controls, and tiered architecture
-Experience designing and development portfolio allocation or financial
analysis software strongly preferred

*Responsibilities:*
-Design, modify, and develop existing and new software for commercial
distribution
-Be able to lead and work as part of a team of Software Engineers
-Provide assistance and support to project team members
-Work with product management and team members to identify functional and
technical requirements
-Create and project plans with estimates and communicate project timeline
changes to product management
-Make use of development tools and components to produce usable applications
and maintainable source code
-Fix existing and newly discovered software defects
-Work with Test Engineers to identify software defects by providing access
to software assets and closing critical defects prior to release
-Maintain software documentation and resources by creating and maintaining
release notes, system specifications and design documentation

You can reach me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596
         You can reach me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*