Hello Guys,

Hope you are doing well! We have a very urgent req. with our client based in
Redmond, WA. pls send me suitable profiles ASAP.

Job Title       Sr. Informatica Developer
Experience Level        7+ yrs IT
Location        Redmond, WA
Start Date      Immediate
Duration        6+ Months
Pay Rate        $50/hr c2c max
No. Of Positions        1

Skills -: 7+ years of experience with Informatica SDK or Design APIs

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL

Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----
----
-------
Achin
IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
My profiles:
Connect me :  G-achin.nigam Y achin_quest

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.