Position: Data Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 3-6 months

Our client is looking for a Data Analyst with the below skills. The role of
this position will be doing data archiving/data masking from a functional
standpoint. We’re looking for resources that have functional /analytical
experience…gather requirements, talking with the client etc. with the below
background. *IBM Optim *is a rare skill set that these resources will be
doing the archiving and they will have the opportunity to learn it first
hand at the client site so there will be tons of future opportunity here.

*Oracle DBA/Data Analyst***

*PL/SQL and SQL***

*DB2***

*Teradata***

*Unix***

*MUST be able to speak with the client and gather requirements. Strong
functional/Analytical skills are a must.*

Thanks & Regards

Mike

Burgeon ITS

Ph: 248-247-1971