*Hi Partners,
Good Day

please respond to r...@nihaki.com

**JOB TITLE: Oracle Financials Functional**

LOCATION: in Athens, NY.

RATE : Open

This is a DIRECT HIRE role which starts January 31, 2011.

Oracle Applications Functional Analyst with in-depth knowledge and
experience of 11i/R12 Financials. Must have hands on GL, AP, AR, CM and FA
implementation and support experience in US and Europe. Oracle 11i/R12
Project Accounting (Costing/Billing) and Procure to Pay experience
preferred.

If you or a colleague are interested, please email me your updated resume in
MS Word format and contact information. I will call you to discuss.
*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*A Baji Reddy*

*Nihaki Systems Inc, 346 Geages road*