*Hi,
Good day,
Please respond with your updated resume to r...@nihaki.com
*
 ***TITLE: Sr. Java/J2EE Developer*
  *
LOCATION: in New York City, NY*.

*The project will be 6-12 months long and starts March 7, 2011.
**
Specifically, I need a Sr. Java/J2EE Developer with strong experience around
Java Swing. Candidates who have strong Spring and Hibernate as well will get
immediate interviews.  Must have strong Jboss experience.

If you're interested, please email me back with your updated resume in MS
Word format. I will give you a call back to discus*s.

*
Thanks & Regards,

A Baji Reddy
Nihaki Systems Inc, 346 Geages road