Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

Position: Psoft Benefits Admin

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration:  5 months

*Job Description*

*Must have Superstar functional know how on Benefits Administration Module*

* *

*REQ 2) *Position: Peoplesoft Reporting Analsyt

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration:  5 months

*Job Description*

Must have Superstar know how on PSoft Query, Excel, and MS Access for
develop very complex reports (Data will come from core HR, Payroll,
Benefits, Performance Mgt modules. We will have some resident experts to
assist with data model, but the candidate must be experience in HR
reporting)

Thanks & Regards

Mike

Burgeon ITS