*We have a large financial client in need of a Performance Engineer for a 6+
month contract in downtown Boston to test enterprise level web-based
software.*

Requirements:

   - 5+ years of LoadRunner scripting experience
   - Strong knowledge of various LoadRunner protocols
   - Weblogic or JBoss performance testing experience
   - Oracle performance testing experience

An onsite interview may be required although Skype might be an option. Local
candidates are prefered.

Please let me know if you have any strong candidates

*Thanks  & Best Regards.*

* *

*Bajireddy,*

*Nihaki Systems Inc.*

732-438-1906 x 109

732-438-6973 (fax)

*r...@nihaki.com <a...@nihaki.com>*

www.nihaki.com

*MWBE & SBA certified Company.*

*For open positions please visit www.nihaki.com/careers.asp*

a remove link for removal from our mailing list.  Click here to
REMOVE<a...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>from the mailing list

--
bajireddy atla