Dear Professional,

Hope you are doing well.

I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

 **

*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com*

Position           :     Oracle Developer

Location          :     Boca Raton, FL

Duration         :     1 year contract

*Must haves:*

Oracle

SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)

OAM (Oracle Access Manager)

*Pluses:*

Oracle fusion

OID (Oracle Identity Management)

*Responsibilities:*

Advises developers in design of new applications by providing expertise on
systems capabilities and constraints.

Serves as point-of-contact across several areas or disciplines to solve
major systems outages with high impact or visibility.

Assesses change implementation options, benefits and risks, and recommends
most appropriate direction.

Provides guidance in predicting and monitoring performance and capacity and
addressing related issues.

Develops non-standard, non-routine portions of the implementation plan,
including steps to resolve hardware/software compatibility issues; tests
software and guides users in required operational changes

Installation and configuration of Weblogic Server 10g and 11g in HA
architecture with failover.

Implement monitoring tools and techniques for fusion middle-ware components

Oracle ADF 11g Applications Administration

Tuning of Oracle ADF applications

Installation and Configuration of Oracle SOA Suite 11g Products on a multi
node clustered environment

Installation and Configuration of Oracle Identity Management Suite including
OIF, OAM and OID on a multi node clustered environment. .

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter

Panzer Solutions LLc

45 Stuart Ave, K