Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
you, please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with applying for below position. If so, kindly send me your
udpated resume and contact details.
**

*Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Cambridge MA
Duration: 6 month to 1 year project.
The client need to interview in person after a successful phone interview.*

The skilling a Business Analyst with *EDI Claims* experience, as well as a
solid background in ACCESS, SQL, Visio, and MS Project
Comm skills have to be really strong !

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman
e...@panzersolutions.com