Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
your consultant, please go through the below requirement and let me know if
you have any suitable consultant for below position. If so, kindly send me
their udpated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: Java web Developer
Location: New York City, NY
Length: 6+ months*

*Qualifications:*
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or comparable experience
- 5+ years experience working with Java
- 5+ years design with HTML, CSS and JavaScript
- Understanding of various Web browser behaviors to HTML and writing
compatible code
- Experience with JQuery, Ruby on Rails or other web application language
/frameworks
- Experience with SOAP web services is a plus
- Understanding of key elements of visual design
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Team Player with Excellent communication skills

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman
e...@panzersolutions.com
203-717-2123