*Dear Professional,*
*Hope you are doing well.*
*I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software *
*Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please *
*go through the Job Description and send me your updated *
*resume with contact information. *
*Please reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com*
*Title  :   Siebel EAI Developer *
*Location : Richfield MN*
*Duration : 6 months*
*Siebel EAI/Siebel Developer *
*Complete Description: *
*3+ years Siebel Tools *
*2+ years experience EAI/Siebel eScripting *
*General Understanding of CRM *
*At least 3 Siebel 7.x project lifecycle *
*Ability to work independently from the Architecture documents *
*and convert them into Siebel configuration/Scripting. *
*Good understanding of Siebel Workflows/integration *
*Strong Plus: *
*Strong understanding of Siebel data model *
*Basic Server experience *
*Behavior Characteristics: *
*Able to work under tight time lines and deliver quality code base. *
*Able to work with no or minimal inputs from Architecture. *
*Able to create technical design documents. *
*Required / Desired Skills *
*Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience *
*Siebel Tools configuration Required 3 Years *
*Siebel eScripting Required 4 Years *
*Siebel EAI integration Required 4 Years *
*Siebel Workflow Required 3 Years *
*Siebel 8.x project experience Nice to have 0 *
* *
*Thanks *
*Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter*
*Panzer Solutions LLc*