*Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
interested please reply me back with your updated resume.....

Please reply at dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com

Immediate Need a Java Developer in  Nashville, TN (HOT POSITION)**(Need
Local)*
*
Position :    Java Developer
Location :  Nashville, TN(Need Local)
Duration : 6 Month(s) +extension

Must Have:
Java
J2EE
Webservices
GWT
Struts (1.0)

Plus: See which of the following they have experience with:
JSP/Servlets
EJB
Glassfish
Apache
iBatis
XML
GWT
Struts (1.0)
OS open workflow
Oracle
PL/SQL
Solaris
Quartz
JDeveloper

D2D:
The Java Developer is responsible for the development of specifications,
design, coding, testing, and debugging software applications using the
appropriate tools. Works with appropriate personnel to resolve application
and/or system stability issues and to continuously improve the integrity of
the environment. Provides complete documentation of code.

Thanks
Dennis.Hall | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com