Hello,

We are looking for Senior PeopleSoft HCM Technical Lead. Please send
suitable resume to *sravan...@itconsultservices.com*

Senior PeopleSoft HCM Technical Lead
Albany, NY
6+ months
Rate: *$65/hr on C2C*(All Inclusive)
*
Required Skills:*
- Total PeopleSoft Experience – should have more than 8+ years
- Upgrade Projects – 3 (Good to have  v8.8, 1 v9.0 and 1 v9.1)
- Key Technical Skills –  Upgrade Process / Tools, PS Tools I and II,
Reporting Tools, Integration Tools, Cobol
- Played the role of a Lead Consultant for PeopleSoft projects.
- Thorough Knowledge of Upgrade Methodology and Retro-Fit Process
- Successfully conducted Fit-Gap sessions / Training / Delta workshops on
the functional side.
- Providing guidance and managing technical team, its activities and
deliverables.
- Contributing on the functional deliverables during the assessment phase.
- Hands on in translating all functional requirements into working
functionality.
- Experience in leading the technical onsite and offshore teams
- Experience in Retro-fit Tools and Mentoring the Team.
- Motivated self starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication abilities.

*Good to have Functional Modules:*
- Human Resources
- Benefits Administration
- Payroll (North American)
- Pension Administration
- All the other ancillary customizations / modified in their HRMS
environment
- Functional Fit-Gap and Retro Fit Experience.

--

*Sravanthi*
*IT  Consulting Services Inc*

<http://www.itconsultservices.com/>