Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* Sr. Java Developer

*Location*: Raleigh, NC

*Duration: *12+ Months

Fidelity as a company is making significant investments in what they are
calling the “Next Gen” projects to include the revamp of this PSW portal.
The PSW portal is used by all of their clients who use Fidelity for their
company benefits (401k, stock plans, etc.).  Users range from more
technical people at larger clients to benefits administrators at smaller
clients.

This developer will work on a team of Java engineers to make *UI and
functional changes to a core Fidelity client portal*, PSW (see below) .
Qualified candidates will need to have extensive *front-end
development*skills and experience developing Rich Internet
Applications (RIA).  These
developers will be doing *CUSTOM development* to the portal and need
candidates who have extensive new, large scale development experience vs.
smaller, software implementation project experience.  Mobile development is
in their future, but not a requirement for this phase of the project.

Most of the application is *STRUTS *based, but they are really looking for *
Spring* expertise, they are currently on Websphere but are transitioning to
Apache Tomcat.

Front end skills might include:

HTML 5, Ajax, Dojo, and Flex

*Thanks & Regards.*