Dear Business Partners,

Greetings for the day!

We have a following couple of requirements open with our client, kindly
send me your consultants updated resume along with their contact details,
location, availability and the hourly rate ASAP.

****  PLEASE MARK YOUR RESUME ON* *ktho...@caliberci.com* *FOR A FASTER
RESPONSE  ****

Position: Sr. Xcelsius Developer
Duration: 3-6 Months
Location: Houston, TX

Our client needs a Sr. Xcelsius guru with 8-10 years of experience.

Required Skills:

Must have 8 years of experience with Business objects tool.
Experience in using BO Tools such as Universe Designer, Web Intelligence,
Crystal Report and Xcelsius.
Experience working with business users to gather requirements and translate
to technical solutions

Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process:

Full Name <First name> <Last name>:
Current Location ( City/State):
Relocation Preference:
Email ID:
Cell #:
Landline # ( If any):
Availability:
Visa Status:
Rate:

Employer Details: (only for corp-corp candidates)
Employer name:
Company name:
Contact #:
Email ID:

                                                 Have a great day ahead!

*Best Regards,*
Ken Thomas
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Caliber Consulting, Inc.*
*Email ID:* ktho...@caliberci.com
*Website:* www.caliberci.com

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail
or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message
without making any copies.