*Hi* ,

This is Alex, I am a Recruiter from Devy Consulting Services, I have a
requirement which is based on* **JAVA EE N-TIER ORACLE 10G PROG.*

**

 If you would like to learn more about this position please attach a copy
of your resume in a word format as well as contact me at 949-242-5223  or
email me  at alex.dev...@gmail.com your earliest convenience to discuss the
details.

Location – North Carolina

Duration – 6+ months
Rate - DOE

Expectations and Responsibilities include specific unique skills and
attributes as follows:
? Java EE application developer [journeyman level]

Additional Responsibilities:
? Develop technical documentation that will be referenced for support of
the delivered solution and subsequent enhancements
? Work with agency staff to develop test plans and ensure successful
testing and validation of all developed solutions.

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:

? Minimum of three (3) years experience as a Java EE n-tier application
developer
? Minimum of three (3) years experience uploading files from the Web with
excellent presentation to the users, Java (6), and Oracle (10G or higher),
in a Red Hat Linux (Apache Tomcat), and Windows XP environments
? Hands on Experience using Java (6) and Oracle (10G or higher), in a Red
Hat Linux (Apache Tomcat), and Windows XP environments
? Familiar working with Oracle SQL stored procedures and triggers
? Excellent verbal and written communication skills
? Independent; self-starter having proven experience working successfully
in a team environment

Preferred:
? Experience with PL/SQL

Thanks