*Hi Associates, *
*

Please send the resumes ASAP to  rizwa...@universal-sw.com *
*Open for H1, GC and Citizens *
*Position for Senior Level ( 9 + years ) ( Strong in EBS )*
*Immediate Interviews
*

* *

*Title: Business Objects developers*

*Location: Burlington MA*

*Duration: 6 months plus*

*Contract is open ended. At least 6 months*****

** **

*Business Objects Developer*:  *We have large number of Business Objects
universes that are pointing to our EBS 11.5.10 environment.  We’re looking
for assistance in re-mapping these universes to EBS 12.1.3.  As much as
possible, we’d like to manage the changes in the metadata layer so that
reports are not affected, but some testing/remediation of reports will be
needed.  BO Universe development and SQL skills are a must, as is
experience with EBS R12.  Testing/trouble-shooting skills are important.*

* *

*Please send your resume to rizwa...@universal-sw.com*

* *

*Regards,*