*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com*

*Position: C++/C# .NET Developer  *

*Location: Marshall, MN*

*Duration: 5+ Months*

* *

Need a strong C++/C# .Net developer with ideally mobile development exp for
our client in Marshall, MN.
Read below for what is expected in a person.  Let me know if you have any
questions. Some remote work is possible.

Client needs a person with good communication skills.

We have a position to work on a mobile hand held project.  The project is
working on the mobile hand held devices that the route drivers use. High
chance for extension if they are good.

The person must initially work onsite (probably the first month or two) in
Marshall, MN.  When they get ramped up and if they are doing well, doing
the work remotely is an option.  If someone does not have a preference,
onsite is probably always the best option.

Must have the following 2 skills:

    - C++
      - C#   on a Compact Framework (.net framework/windows mobile).  They
      are using Windows Mobile 5.
      - If the person was strong in C++ and C# along with very good
      communication skills, we can look at someone without the mobile
experience.

A nice plus is if the person also has any performance management experience
or skills around managing memory in a device and performance tuning on
mobile devices.

Need good communication skills. Oral and written is critical**