Hello Partner,

Please let me know you have suitable consultants for *Lead WEB
Developer*Position at KOP, PA.

Please send resumes to* su...@sapvix.com <srika...@yochanait.com>*

* *

Title: Lead Web Developer

Location: KOP, PA
Duration: 12 months+

*Job Description:*

•                    Lead a team of web developers to implement new web
site or web application features as described by functional requirement
documents, wireframes, information architecture documents, interaction
design documents, and graphical comps using  presentation layer
technologies on existing and new ecommerce websites

•                    Technically develop presentation level changes on web
sites and web applications as a member of larger, cross functional project
team

•                    Review and provide feedback on requirement
documentation, wireframes, and design comps prior to commencing build

•                    Conduct code reviews with development team to enforce
quality through standards and best practices.

•                    Work closely with Graphic designers, Information
Architects, Project Managers,  Quality Assurance, and  Software Developers
on all projects to deliver high quality work on time on and on budget

*Job Requirements:*

•                    Experience *leading* development teams through
fast-paced, iterative development environment

•                    Development experience with *mark-up (X)HMTL*

•                    Experience developing and working with *cascading
style sheets (CSS)*

•                    Experience with* JavaScript* programming

•                    Deep knowledge of the *jQuery framework*

•                    Experience with *JSTL  *

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Suman.G*

*SAP ViX Inc.,*

*758 Covina Way,*

*Fremont, CA 94539 USA*

*Email:
su...@sapvix.com<https://emailmg.ipower.com/atmail/reademail.pl?id=4&folder=Inbox&cache=03e301cd27ac%24757c48f0%246074dad0%24@com>
*

*Tel: +1 (567) 233-9798*

*YM: sumang.recruiter, G talk: sumang.recruiter*

* *

*Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.*