IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!!!!
Data Modeler
Please send resume to: *s...@aureustechsystems.com*

Job Title: Data Modeler
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Duration: 6 months

Job Description

We are looking for an onsite data modeler/data architect who has at least 6
– 8 years of experience in Teradata. This person needs to be onsite, and is
required until the end of January. We need them to start by the third week
of September.

He or she will be involved in designing views, tuning performance, as well
as modeling tables in Teradata to be in line with existing objects as well
as follow standards used by the current database. The person also needs to
be capable of performing data profiling.

Experience in scrum or any other agile methodology is a plus. Knowledge and
prior experience of Powerdesigner will be a plus. Experience in GitHub or
similar source control tools will be a plus.

Thank you!

Sam Adepu - Recruiter
Direct: 317-493-8109
s...@aureustechsystems.com