*Hello,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available
for the below position, Please send me your consultant updated resume with
the contact detail ASAP

Job Title: OTM Techno Functional
Location: Green Bay, WI
Duration: Contract / Full Time

Job Describtion:
At least 2 full cycle OTM implementations
RELEVANT experience 4+ years
Strong OTM Technical expertise – agents, SQL
Familiar with OTM functional in Order/shipment Management, Execution and
settlement
Fleet Management experience is a big plus
Onsite offshore model experience big plus

Warm Regards,
Raj.Thakur | Technical Recruiter
Email :  raj.tha...@panzersolutions.com
Direct: 203-212-9419