Please Note: By contacting our consultants you are agreeing that you will
not solicit our consultants for any opportunities without prior consent
from us for current or future requirements and you also agree that you will
not discuss rates, payment terms and invoicing terms with our consultants
anytime. All correspondence should happen thru us.

Hello,
This is Srini from Simpbiz Software Solutions Inc. With reference to your
job opening for SAP, herewith I have enclosed our consultants resume for
your kind perusal. Looking forward to your valuable  feedback. You can
contact me at *248-522-7342** *for more details.

NAME: Timothy
MODULES: SAP MM/IM/WM/QM
EXPERIENCE: 7 Years
Contact number: 404-435-0327

Reference (we are happy to give full details if you needed)

Taylor, Suzanne - Project Manager-Nike
Hawk, Jacy - Project Manager-Accenture
Joy Naragon - IR/GR Manager-BHP Billiton

Thanks

*Regards,*
Srinivas| sr...@simpbiz.com | IT Recruiter |
*SimpBiz Software Solutions Inc. | Office:248-522-7342|
http://www.SimpBiz.com <http://www.simpbiz.com/> |*

*******We are a service driven organization, if you have any concerns or
would liketo provide feedback about me, kindly visit *
http://www.simpbiz.com/feedback.aspx* to reach out to my direct
Manager*******