For immediate response*PLEASE  REPLY  To* - /*sa...@karvgroup.com
*/
Dear Associates,

I have Urgent Client Requirement -***Senior ORACLE Apps Manufacturing Consultant ***Please send resumes, rate and contact info asap.

*Title: ORACLE Apps Manufacturing Consultant *
Location : CA
Duration - 6 months
Start date: immediate

Position: MIS Applications Developer, Senior (Oracle Mfg)

 * 5+ years of Techno Functional experience in
   implementation,customization, upgrade and support experience on
   Oracle Applications 11i Manufacturing and Supply chain domain.
 * Technical expertise in various software and expert in Oracle
   technologies viz. Oracle Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Oracle 8i & 9i,
   Oracle Workflow, Discoverer Administrator, Discoverer Desktop,
   PL/SQL, SQL, Unix shell script,
 * Implementation experience on Inventory (INV), Shipping
   (OE),Purchasing (PO), Bill of Material (BOM), Work In Progress
   (WIP),Supply Chain and planning, Shop floor management (OSFM),
   Costing,Demand and Supply.
 * Good understanding of AOL concepts (i.e. defining concurrent
   programs,request sets, custom .pll, custom forms and reports).
 * i2-JDA supply chain product experience is a plus.
 * Experience with performance analysis and tuning.
 * Excellent communications skills.
 * Strong team skills as well as the ability to work independently.
 * Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related degree.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Kumar
KARV Business Group
Call: 630-708-0490
Email: sa...@karvgroup.com
Visit: www.karvgroup.com

DISCLAIMER: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings