Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Please reply to afr...@catstaffing-us.com

Role: .Net developer
Location: Omaha, NE
Duration: 6Months

I am currently looking for a .Net developer for a position with one of our
top clients here in the Omaha, NE area. This client is in the insurance
industry and, as you know, they are going through a lot of changes through
the healthcare reform and Obamacare. They currently have a lot of
backlogged work and need a good .Net developer to come in and help them
with this project. We do not have a formal job description for this
position, but they are looking for someone with good skills in MVC, jQuery,
Ajax, and .Net. This company offers a laid back work environment and the
chance to be part of a very cohesive and collaborative team.

Please reply to afr...@catstaffing-us.com

Regards
*Afroze*
Sr. IT Recruiter
afr...@catstaffing-us.com
CAT Technology Inc. || Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Office: 201-257-5081 Ext326