Hi,

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
your profile along with expected hourly rate and contact information.

* *

This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where your
opinion and work matter, with great professionals.

*Role: Performance Engineer*

*Location: Dublin, OH*

*Duration: 3 Months*

No of positions: 1

* *

·         4 - 7 years experience in the performance engineering field

·         Must have worked extensively in http, winsock protocol

·         Good working knowledge about back end server analysis, metrics
data collection and identification of performance bottlenecks with
monitoring utilities / free-wares etc.

·         Must also have a strong understanding of the monitoring solutions
and KPIs used to determine availability and performance of these technology
stacks.

·         Must possess a strong knowledge of enterprise application
architecture and technologies including web, web services, distributed and
databases.

·         Must be well versed in using load testing tool (for ex. load
runner VUGen 9.5 or greater) for advanced test script development beyond
the built-in record and playback capabilities.

Thanks and Regards,

*Karan Tyagi***

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2067| Fax: 408-608-6088

Email: karan.ty...@idctechnologies.com <ka...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
www.idctechnologies.com|

Yahoo IM: Karan_tyagi2000, Gtalk IM: itrecruiter2012

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from