Hi Associates,
Greetings!!

Please find the specs of the requirement, do send profiles to*
srika...@logisofttechinc.com *

We have a client in Northern, NJ looking for a strong Engagement Management
& Billing Business Analysis.  Please give me a call at your first
opportunity to discuss the assignment details further as I would like to
know of your interest and availability.

Below is the job description:

Engagement Management & Billing (EMB)/Solution Architect:

                1+ year engagement. 5 day work week

                Travel to ASPAC 10-20% (fully reimbursed)

                Business facing (minor in SAP)

                Lead detailed blueprint sessions. Document findings.

                Understand business process management and be able to pull
requirements from the business.

                Excellent listening skills

                Engagement Accreditation

                Project Confluence is a plus

--
Thanks & Regards
Srikanth Asuri

Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.