Job Title: DB2 DBA
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 6+ Month

!! HOT REQUIREMENT !!
!! IMMEDIATE NEED !!
*!! NEED LOCAL !!*

Technical requirements:
Must Have:
IBM DB2 [we use ver 9.2 fix pack 4]. Should be familiar with versions 8 and
9.
Oracle 11. Should be familiar with some other versions as well.
Nice to have:
SQL Server knowledge
Sybase knowledge
Prior experience working with Prod support teams / dev teams etc.
Prior experience in migrating database versions [like from 7 to 8 or 8- to
9]

Need a DBA [mid-level : 5 years of experience will do] to help support
Development and Testing Team for day to day activities that include but are
not limited to:
Managing Dev and Test Non Prod Schemas
Running DDLs
Running Stored Procedures
Tuning of Databases
Schema management [We have about 17-21 schemas].
Our databases are about 30GB each.
Helping out / Troubleshooting database issues [connectivity, lockouts]
The person will be managing Non-Prod schemas and for the Prod-like schemas,
he/she would have to help the DBA team with information and such.

*Regards,*****

*Amer Khan | Executive Recruiter*****

*Direct:(609) 365-1657*****

*a...@itbtalent.com *