Our direct client looking forPerformance Tester / Data Analyst. I can get
Interview for right candidates in 3 working days.

*US Citizen or GC Holders Only. No EAD GC's please.*

Job Title: Performance Tester / Data Analyst
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Duration: 12-18 months
Rate: $45/hr on C2C
#165229

Daily Responsibilities:
Take prescribed experiments or hypothesis for which you must define the
experiments and execute them. With results in hand, deliver well-written
reports to upper management.

Necessary Skills (Must Have):
*Automation Testing *
*Documentation*
*Performance Analysis*
*Programming Languages: Perl or Python and C++/C#.*

Advanced statistical analysis, Great presentation skills, Advanced
understanding of the Windows OS, Advanced S/W & H/W troubleshooting skills,
Storage

The primary need is for someone who is capable of running performance and
other testing and is capable of analyzing the resultant data to make useful
conclusions. This is to fill a need that we don't currently have covered,
so we don't have a particular statistical toolset in mind. The important
thing is the ability to generate conclusions that can be explained and
reported to architects and engineers.

By storage we mean any storage solution related to client and server
environments. It might be caches , SSDs, HDDs, RAID, JBOD, network storage,
and future implementations. We run the gamut.

Thank you,

*Garrett Shah** *| Sr. Technical Recruiter | Insight |
Insight.com<https://webmailna.insight.com/OWA/redir.aspx?C=444TENG46UqF5uXA7lVSjrb8oDs77c8IKa4qG4bAeTjNDRFun-c3XpbhV9MYMeP4fGnB0Tw1RDE.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fInsight.com>
t. 480.463.3063 | f. 480.760.9239 |
garrett.s...@insight.com<https://webmailna.insight.com/OWA/redir.aspx?C=444TENG46UqF5uXA7lVSjrb8oDs77c8IKa4qG4bAeTjNDRFun-c3XpbhV9MYMeP4fGnB0Tw1RDE.&URL=mailto%3agarrett.shah%40insight.com>