*Hello Partners,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have anyone suitable for this
position.

Send resumes to edward....@itbtalent.com

Position: Oracle DBA
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 3+ Months Contract
Must be local to OH only*

*Required skills/years:*
Oracle Database Administration:  7
Oracle Business System analysis and design experience:  7
Experience with Oracle database design, installations and conversions:  7
Experience with various database Management System Products:  5
Experience in maintenance, enhancement , designing of data dictionaries,
database models, and performance tuning:  5
Experience in technical documentation:  5
Experience in Oracle best practices:  7
Excellent communication

*Preferred Education:*
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study

*Role Description:*
•Participates in Database Management System selection and maintains
database performance.
•Knowledge of various Database Management System products.
•Provide status of work to Project Team Lead.
•Engage in ongoing process improvement.
*Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.