Hi,

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you had any
Consultants for this position. And please send me Resumes to *
r...@intonenetworks.com*

*Title                : SAP HR ABAP With Web Dynpro and payroll Experience
Location         : Atlanta , GA
Duration         : 3 Months+*
*
Skill set - ABAP, ABAP OO, Webdynpro for ABAP, US and International SAP
Payroll Module Implementation and Support*
*
SAP HR ABAP - Webdynpro and Payroll*

•    The resource should have worked in SAP HR ABAP on Payroll area.
•    SAP WebDynpro knowledge is must.
•    Should have at least 6-7 years of experience in these areas.
•    Work closely with the Senior business users from client Sr manager, IT
development and  Deployment teams.
•    He/she should have client facing experience
•    Product quality and standards are must to follow while development.

*Thanks & Regards,
Raj
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: r...@intonenetworks.com
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*