*Hello Partners,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have anyone suitable for this
position.

Send resumes to edward....@itbtalent.com

Direct Client Requirement - Siebel Administrator needed ASAP - Newark, NJ

Position: Siebel administrator
Duration: 6 months- 1 year
Location: Newark, NJ*

*Required Skills: *
  Excellent knowledge of Siebel administration, in a large implementation
with several servers that are clustered and load balanced.
·         Excellent knowledge of the three tier Siebel architecture.
·         Experience with Load balancing, Assignment Manager, Workflow
administration, CTI, Symbolic URL.
·         Experience working with OBIEE 11g environment with weblogic
server.
·         Excellent knowledge of Migration of Siebel repository &
deployment of the Siebel application.
·         Siebel administration in Windows environment highly preferred.
·         Excellent analytical, communication skills and prior experience
in working directly with end customers.
·         Experience in troubleshooting and being accountable to
application end users.
·         Experience with Siebel Configuration and knowledge of the
different Siebel components.
·         Independently work on resolving issues with minimal guidance.
·         Excellent Knowledge of upgrade of Siebel Environment's.
·         Working with SAS Analytical Module to interface with the Siebel
Marketing Module.
·         Experience with Sql server administration will be a plus.
*Education – *
Bachelor of Engineering/MS/ME/MTech
Professional Certifications or Designations –
Certified Siebel Administrator
*Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.