Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

*Job Title: Java-Web Developer*
*Project Duration: 12 Months*
*Project Location: Minneapolis, MN*

REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE :
•    Commercial experience with some mixture of the following technologies:
•    Core Java libraries (collections, XML processing, threading, etc)
•    OO style JavaScript and Ajax interaction patterns
•    JavaScript toolkits such as ZK, JQuery, Dojo, MooTools or YUI (we use
ZK, and cross-training will be supplied)
•    Web development using JSON, JSON Schema and REST services
•    CSS2/CSS3 and HTML
•    Web application development, deployment and execution technologies
(Linux, Tomcat, SQL e.g.)
•    ORM frameworks
•    Continuous Integration infrastructure (Maven, Jenkins, e.g.)
•    Solid understanding of development using SCRUM and Agile practices
(Test Driven Development, paired programming)
•    Experience with distributed, fault-resilient systems software.

***************************

*SQL Back end testers  *

with excellent sql skills on priority please.

Face to face required. It is at different locations.

Location: Herndon, VA

Multiple Locations:

New York
New jersey
Dallas
Plano
Houston
Chicago
Pennsylvania
Atlanta
North Carolina

*******************

*PeopleSoft testers *with financial module.

Face to face required at different locations.

Duration: 6+ Months

Multiple Locations:

New York
New jersey
Dallas
Plano
Houston
Chicago
Pennsylvania
Atlanta
North Carolina

Pls, reply with below details:

Full Name:
E-mail:
Contact No:
Visa:
Current location:
Re-location:
Availability:
Rate:

H1 Visa holder’s please provide employer details;

Name
Email
Contact No

Thanks & Regards,