Hello,

This is Imtiaz from Talented IT. I have an excellent opportunity from one
of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to *imt...@talentedit.com*<%7cven...@talentedit.com%7C>

*Role:* Oracle Fusion Applications

*Duration*: Long term

*Location:* Detroit, MI

Skills Required

·         8-10 years of experience working in multiple Implementation
projects across the *Oracle eco-systems*.

·         The candidate must possess hands on experience on any of the *Fusion
Applications Modules* and *PeopleSoft eCompensation module*

·         The successful applicant will encompass an in-depth understanding
of payroll processing.

·         Should have capability of performing Gap analysis by reviewing
our client’s requirements.

·         Should possess Thought leadership and create a roadmap for our
clients to adopt Fusion Apps.

·         Understand future directions and the impact they will have on the
product, product family and across families.

·         Design and/or review user interface components through detailed
analysis of the business processes.

·         Compose scenarios/use cases of realistic business activities to
validate modeling, design and development activities and provide a basis
for testing.

·         Participate in review of business requirements documents and
business use cases.

·         Produce estimates and communicate progress against them.

·         Excellent English verbal and written skills

·         Excellent problem solving and decision making

·         Should be experienced in Managing a team.

·         Process and policy oriented

·         Understanding of standard development methodologies

·         Experience in designing and developing applications

·         Knowledge of the purposes and process for reviewing
specifications, design documents

Responsibilities:

·         Compiling, finalizing, and making sense out of all the
information gathered from the workshops – turning this information into
clearly documented requirements, driving open requirements to closure, and
driving decision making around any fit gaps – and then coordinating all
signoffs

·         Reviewing all functional specifications in detail to ensure our
requirements have been interpreted correctly – this will include follow-up
with SMEs and in some cases new decisions will have to be made since I’m
sure our requirements process will not be perfect  -- and then coordinating
all signoffs

·         Developing clear business thresholds for the various gates / no
go decisions – this will be very important for comp since we have to get
our data right

·         Putting together plans required to drive initial data cleansing
work in the regions where needed

·         Putting together plans required for HRBO data validation and
working with regional leads to implement / monitor / triage issues

·         Developing test scenarios to ensure thorough testing and
reviewing all test scripts developed by IT to ensure accuracy

·         Aligning with regions on our approach for UAT and supporting the
regional implementation of this

·         Align on our approach for communications and training

·         Working with regional leads to successfully implement
communications and training

Triaging / addressing data quality issues leading into launch

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name: *

* *

*Current Location, City and State: *

* *

*Mobile and Home Phone No: *

* *

*Email ID: *

* *

*US work authorization: *

* *

*Visa Expiry date (If **H1/EAD**):*

* *

*Highest Educational degree: *

* *

*Overall years of experience*

* *

*Currently on a project: *

* *

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

* *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years: *

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:* *

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Rate:*

* *

Thanks and Regards**

* *

Imtiaz

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CDFB23.67299D20]

Ph:630-364-3935  Fax: 630-596-4476

*imt...@talentedit.com* <%7cven...@talentedit.com%7C>

Naperville, Illinois Office
800 W. Fifth Avenue. Suite 208A
Naperville, IL 60563

[image: http://www.wbecouncil.org/images/wbenclogo.gif][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01CBFB7C.D22ECCB0]

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or
disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's designees is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete all copies.

Save Trees. Please don't print this email unless you really need to.