*Hi,*

* *

*Hope you are doing well, This is Bhasker from Anveta.,*

*I have an urgent requirement as follows:*

* *

*Role: **Java Coordinator**
Location: **Baltimore, CT***

*Duration:* *6 Months*

* *

*Need Java Coordinator  for My Direct Client ,If you have any consultant
please let me know ASAP to** **bhasker.anv...@gmail.com **or Call to
972-636-8109.***

*Must Have Skills:*

* *

** Hands of experience of    technologies.***

** Hands of exp. on Java, JEE, (core java, hibernate, spring 3, servlets,
jsps)***

** Must to understand concepts of CMS. ***

** hands on exp. on any of the CMS technology would be a plus point.*

* *

*Responsibilities** *

* ***

** Must co-ordinate task's with with offshore onshore team.***

** Give updates to client managers.***

** Should be able to estimate projects.***

** Schedule client calls.***

** Should be able to work on multiple project with multiple teams at one
time.***

** Should adhere to standers expectations set by business.***

** Should be able to clearly communicate requirements to offshore.***

* *

*If you are comfortable with the position, Please send me your updated
resume along with the following details:***

*First Name                 :
Last Name                  :
Contact NO                :
Email Id                       :
Visa Status                  :
Current Location        :
Relocation                  :
DOB                             :
4Digits SSN                 :*

*Skype ID                      : *

*Education                   :**

2 References*

*Employer Details**:*

*·         Company Name:*

*·         Mail ID:*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Bhasker.B*

*Direct: 972-636-8109| Gmail:* bhasker.anv...@gmail.com<jkiran.anv...@gmail.com>
* |YM: bhasker...@yahoo.com*

bhas...@anveta.com <ku...@anveta.com>* |** *www.anveta.com* |*

*Anveta, Inc |* 1333 Corporate Drive, Suite # 108, Irving, TX* |*

*[image: cid:image002.gif@01CDDFD1.600128A0]**Please consider the
environment - **Before printing this e-mail message.***