*****Please send your resumes to ra...@asciigroup.com********

* *

*The following requirement is open with our client.***

* ***

*Title                                              :  Oracle, PL/SQL***

* **Location                                    :  Minneapolis***

*Duration                                    :  6 Months***

*Rate                                               :  Open***

*Visa Status                                :   Any work status***

*In-person Interview           :   No***

*Assignment Start Date      :   ASAP***

* ***

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:*

*As discussed, we are in urgent need of few Oracle, PL/SQL resources (5+
years’ experience). Requirements are immediate – request your help.*

* *

*Roles and responsibility:*

*• Analyzing reporting for data. *

*• Design and develop PL\SQL objects.*

*• Review summaries with Analysts for sign-off,*

*• Manage implementation.*

* *

*Total experience in required skill (years): 5 Years*

* *

* *

*Please provide me following details: Please give us particular time for
interview slots.***

* ***

*
CONSULTANT’S  PARTICULARS***

*Full Name of the Candidate (First, Middle, Last)***

*Gender (Female/Male)***

*Date of Birth (MMM-DD-YYYY)***

*Contact Number (123-456-7890)***

*Email ID***

*Skype ID***

*Best time to reach for a Tech-screen today (1)***

*Best time to reach for a Tech-screen Next business day (2)***

*Best time to reach for a Tech-screen Next business day (3)***

*Availability (Immediate/x weeks/Specific date)***

*  ***

*Undergrad Education ***

*(Bachelor’s Degree)***

*Major in:***

*University:***

*Attended***

*from: ***

*(mm/yy)  ***

* ***

*To: ***

*(mm/yy)  ***

*Work Experience (specify a number)***

* ***

*Relevant:        years***

* ***

*Total:              years***

*Current Location (City, State) ***

*Willing to Relocate (yes/no)***

*Visa Status   (USC, GC, H1B, OPT, L2, GC-EAD)***

*Hourly rate       (Terms: 1099 or C2C)***

*$             on 1099/C2C***

* ***

*Employer’s Particulars (if applicable):***

* ***

*Company Name***

*Contact person’s name (Recruiter)***

*Email ID***