****Please send your resumes to ra...@asciigroup.com*****

The following requirement is open with our client.

Title                                               :  Java Developer

 Location                                      : Denver, CO

Duration                                      :  1 Year

Rate                                               :  Open

Visa Status                                  :   Any work status

In-person Interview               :   No

Assignment Start Date           :   ASAP

Java Developer

Please provide me following details: Please give us particular time for
interview slots.

CONSULTANT’S  PARTICULARS

Full Name of the Candidate (First, Middle, Last)

Gender (Female/Male)

Date of Birth (MMM-DD-YYYY)

Contact Number (123-456-7890)

Email ID

Skype ID

Best time to reach for a Tech-screen today (1)

Best time to reach for a Tech-screen Next business day (2)

Best time to reach for a Tech-screen Next business day (3)

Availability (Immediate/x weeks/Specific date)

Undergrad Education

(Bachelor’s Degree)

Major in:

University:

Attended

from:

(mm/yy)

(mm/yy)

Work Experience (specify a number)

Relevant:        years

Total:              years

Current Location (City, State)

Willing to Relocate (yes/no)

Visa Status   (USC, GC, H1B, OPT, L2, GC-EAD)

Hourly rate       (Terms: 1099 or C2C)

$             on 1099/C2C

Employer’s Particulars (if applicable):

Company Name