Hi Partner,

Greetings for the day.

Please go through the below requirement and please send me the updated
resumes and contact details to my mail id*: **mo...@msrcosmos.com*

*Title                **:*  IT Asset Manager

*Location**         **:*  Chicago, IL

*Duration**        **:*  6+ Months

*Interview**      **:** * Phone/Skype

* *

*Details:***

The position is in Chicago but may require travel to London for a short
period of time.

The duration is for 6 months: we would like the solution to be delivered by
the end of the year.

 *You will be responsible for: *

   - The end-to-end delivery of the solution from facilitating the
   definition of the problem & solution design, product selection, evaluation,
   trial, implementation, training and rollout
   - Building and managing the project plan
   - Identifying and resolving delivery issues & risks
   - Resource and capacity planning; making sure the required people know
   when and where to show up for what tasks

ยท         working with our Delivery Manager to staff open positions,
driving all vendor discussions including scheduling demos, trials, pricing
and contracts. providing frequent updates to the Steering Group (CIO,
Delivery Manager, Head of IT, Global Asset Manager)

*Requirements:***

Prior experience in the IT Asset Management domain will be very useful but
is not essential.
work collaboratively in dynamic situations is a must.
Pro-activeness and drive are key expectations.

*Thanks & Regards***

*Mohan **||  IT Recruiter *

*MSR COSMOS LLC*

*T:** 309-365-6526 | F: 925-219-0934 *