Hi,

Greetings for the Day.

 Please go through the below requirement and  please let me know  if you
have any candidates available now and

Please send me the updated resumes and contact details to my mail id: *
mo...@msrcosmos.com*

* *

*Position**         :  Lead UI Developer*

*Location**         :  Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration**        :  12 months*

* *

*E-Commerce Front End (UI/CSS) Developer*

*CSS, D/XHTML, JAVASCRIPT. JSP, 508, W3C, WAI, AJAX (JQuery/DWR) a plus*

* *

- *The qualified candidate must be able to hand code HTML and CSS in
Eclipse.*

- Knowledge of JSP coding conventions and enterprise-level development
experience
a must.

* *

*Responsibilities & Qualifications:*

*-  *Responsible for executing through JSP code complex designs in a strict
MVC

  framework

- Able to work with internationalization and skinning of HTML code through

  CSS

- Able to modify existing JSP to meet UI needs

- Minimum of 2 years experience hand-coding D/XHTML, JavaScript, and CSS

  (standards compliant)

- Experience using JSP and Eclipes IDE

- Experience working with versioning and bug tracking programs.

- AJAX experience with JQuery and DWR a plus

- Experience with XML

- Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM

  implementations, etc.

- Experience developing accessible websites (Section 508, W3C WAI

  Guidelines, etc.)

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohan ||  IT Recruiter *