Hi,

I am Rakesh, Representing Tekshapers Inc., We have an immediate position
with our client.

Please check the below position and forward your profiles to
rsha...@tekshapers.com

*Job Title: Abinitio Developer with Perl scripting experience *

*Location: Baltimore, MD*

*Duration: 6 months + extendable*

*Rates: Open*

•          Must have strong experience in Abinitio development and should
have minimum 7 years of experience in Ab initio.

•          Must be strong in Unix and Autosys.

•          Must have excellent experience with Perl scripting.

•          Must have strong knowledge in SQL Concepts

•          Must have strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts

•          Must have excellent communication skills

*If you are interested kindly forward your details given below with your
updated resume*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email: