Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing well !!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

*Role: SSIS Developer with EDI*

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 6 Months

Skype Interview

Need Mid-Level person

Responsible for analyzing EDS data files to identify structural and/or data
errors

Assist with mapping of EDI data elements to/from HICF and 837 formats

Assist with the development of requirements to enhance EDI rules engine

Assist in the creation and maintenance of documentation library

Able to identify areas of opportunity in the EDSQ application and
surrounding processes

Provide business knowledge and support during client implementation /
status calls

Works with clients to understand the data elements they are providing and
to help them understand what data elements are expected.

*Qualifications:*

3+ years healthcare industry experience (Medicare and Medicaid preferred)

3+ years experience with and strong knowledge of ANSI X12/EDI claims
processing (specifically 837I/837P)

Experience with EDI implementation (preferably with Medicare/Medicaid
plans)

Experience working with large volumes of data required

Ability to understand and execute technical concepts and to effectively
communicate those concepts

Organized and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously

Excellent communication skills both written and verbal

Proven ability to work independently as well as with a team

Problem solver, resourceful, quick learner

Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills are a must

Strong MS SQL Querying/Scripting skills

SSIS experience preferred

Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite

Knowledge of Edifecs, TIBCO Foresight products preferred

*Please reply to hab...@addonusa.com or habeeb.i...@gmail.com*

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

*HABEEB *| AddOn Technologies, Inc
*Phone:* 734-956-4737 Ext: 160
*Email:* hab...@addonusa.com
*Gtalk:* habeeb.i...@gmail.com
*Url:* www.addonusa.com

*Referral:* The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral.
Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.