Hi,

We have urgent requirement with our client; please go through below job
details; if you are interested send me your Word Resume with below details;

Pls, reply with below details:

Full Name:

E-mail:

Contact No:

Visa:

Current location:

Re-location:

Availability:

Rate:

H1 Visa holder's please provide employer details;

Name

Email

Contact No

JOB DETAILS

SR JAVA DEVELOPER AT Milwaukee, WI

12+ months

The client is looking for an Expert JavaEE Programmer, specifically an expert
java coder, to augment their existing team of developers.

Their environment has multiple layers - HTML, application service, web service,
hibernate, legacy database.

They are developing using an Eclipse environment on a JBoss server. Their open
source toolset includes java, JQuery, REST services, JSF, and JSP.

They are using an agile methodology for our development effort. They are
building a foundation for well-written, object-oriented code that is easily
maintainable and which will decrease their time to market for future projects.

We commit to promptly communicating back to you on each step of the process for
all resumes submitted to us. Include rate and full name of consultants. Please
no phone calls. We are on the phone a lot ourselves and are trying to be as
efficient as possible. We will respond quickly to your emails.

Consultant must have excellent communication skills.

Must have the majority of the following skills and have them reflected on the
resume:

Java 6.0 and 7.0

JavaEE 6

SQL