Hi,

I have an urgent requirement, please do let me know if you have any
consultants for the below position.

Please send the profiles to *mane...@sriveninfosys.net* feel free to
call 732-835-0098

*Role: **SSIS Developer*

*Location: **Lauderdale/Miami Florida*

*Duration: **Long Term*

*Start: 08-26-2013*

* Rate:$40/hr*

Need EAD, GC and Citizens

*SSIS Developer’s* *Role/Responsibilities:*

* *

The primary role is to provide technical analysis, design, development and
implement ETL solution utilizing  SSIS and MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012.

Responsibilities:

   - Design, Build and document new Datamart solution
   - Develop SSIS solutions to fulfill business requirements for the
   project.
   - Analyze and Validate data to ensure reporting requirements are
   satisfied
   - Support delivery and deployment of defined technical solutions.
   - Communicate accurate and timely project status, issues, risks and
   scope changes to the Tech Lead
   - Document all work (both technical and procedural) and ensure that
   fellow co-workers understand how to support the application from the
   database perspective* *

* *

*Qualifications:*

* *

5+ years SSIS development experience to include the following:

·         Experience in developing ETLs using SSIS and SQL server 2008/2012

·         Experience in creating small to medium size data marts from
scratch

·         Proficiency in MS SQL 2008 R2

·         Proficiency in writing SQL Queries

·         Experience in Data Testing

·         Good in technical documentation

·         Strong understanding of DW design and report development
principles.

Desired skills:

-          Data model knowledge of Siebel OLAP

* *