Greetings,
Hope you are doing well.

Please let me know if you would like to move forward with the below
position.
If you are comfortable with the requirement please send me your updated
resume.

Rules Analyst
6 month contract
Location: NC

Expert in Rule/Decision Analysis for rule based projects (ILOG, Blaze,
Drools)
Proficient in leading project-based teams of analysts and/or rule developers
Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
Experience with Decision Modeling a plus
Experience with IBM Jazz Platform (RRC, RTC) a plus
Proven experience in designing applications that respond to business needs
Desired experience with strong pension and annuity product / business
domain knowledge, including Life Insurance, Universal Life, After-Tax
Annuities, and Retirement Plans, e.g., SRA, IRA, Keoghs, 401k, 403b.Trust
Services, Educational Savings (529) Domain
Excellent communication and documentation skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities

Expected Responsibilities:
Lead end to end delivery of rules based projects
Produce high quality deliverables and documents
Interface with multiple IT teams & groups
Collaborate with Integration, QA and Release management teams
Release support
Production Incidents analysis & resolution.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandu

NIHAKI SYSTEMS Inc.

Work: 732-438-1906 Ext:102