Hi,

Hope you are doing well today,

         I am Thomas, Technical Recruiter working with Gatix E-Solutions
Inc, We are working on direct clients and Tier1 vendor requirements,
Kindly, I request you to forward me your HOTLIST. It will be easy for me to
send the requirements according to your consultant skill set. Do send your
hotlist by mentioning the *subject* line as HOTLIST to ge...@gatixes.com.
* Your Support is always Appreciate *

--

*Regards,*

*T h o m a s*

*ge...@gatixes.com*

*Gatix E-Solutions Inc.*

*8345 NW 66, ST # B 3487*

*Miami, Florida, 33166*

*Direct*: *786-224-0482,*

*Fax* : *786-364-0223*

*P *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!*