*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:
617.778.2980

Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Java
Webservices Developer *. Please let us know if you would be interested for
the below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position  : Java Webservices Developer
Duration : 3-6 mo
Location : Raleigh,NC

Financial client*

We're looking for an aggressive individual to participate in our effort in
engineering, developing and supporting our Client Tier Single Page web
application. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of client
side web application development, experience in UI design and
implementation on our preferred technology stack, excellent skills in using
technologies such as Javascript, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, HTML, CSS, and object
oriented programming.
*
Roles & Responsibilities:*
Include existing software support, the ability to identify and implement
improvements in existing processes, and the skills to effectively
contribute to new and on-going development projects. Strong technical
knowledge, excellent writing and communication skills, and experience in
all phases of application development are required.
Experience and Qualifications:
This individual must possess the following experience and skills:

Education: A Bachelor's Degree in software engineering or equivalent.
*
Professional: *Approximately 8+ years of framework software development
experience are required along with a focused/driven attitude toward the
support and development of mission critical systems.
Technical knowledge: An expert working knowledge of Web UI framework
development as well as strong development skills in frameworks and common
shared UI components leveraging Javascipt, jQuery, JSON, CSS, HTML, AJAX,
Backbone are required. Experience with a number of the following
technologies and experience are strongly suggested: User Interface design
and implementation.
Business or industry knowledge:  The candidate should have some exposure to
investing/banking technology sector.

*Regards

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:617.778.2980
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid