Hi Partners,

Here I am sharing one of my direct clients requirement. If you have any
comfortable consultants for this requirements please let me
know.............

The Required Skills & JD:

*Job Title:  Sr. Software Engineer – Java, DevOps*

*Location:  **Dallas, TX*

*Duration:   12 Months*

* *

*Job Description: *This is not a standard Java Dev req and we went through
and updated the requirements to reflect that this is a “DevOps” role and
not a traditional developer.

*Must Haves:*

·         Significant Java experience.

·         Significant systems integration experience

·         Significant Unix/Linux development experience environment,
including scripting and troubleshooting.

·         Extensive knowledge and application of OO concepts and design.

·         Excellent problem solving skills with a desire to take on
responsibility

·         Extensive knowledge of the Linux operating system

·         Proficiency with shell scripting

·         Proficiency with Groovy and Python scripting for automation and
system administration

·         Experience with Git and Subversion

·         Experience with application building and deployment (Maven,
Gradle)

·         Knowledge of Cloud APIs and SDKs

·         Experience with Configuration Management Automation tools (Chef,
Puppet, Run Deck)

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to
communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences

·         Experience working in a large scale operational environment.

·         Great teamwork and communication ability.

·         Able to function in a highly interactive environment.

·         Track record of success on complex multi-tier products.

*Desired:*

·         Understands both web development and pure Java development.

·         Experience working within an Agile development environment as a
developer.

·         Has a technical passion for software development and can point to
exhibits of this.

1)Candidate must be willing to pair-program full time.

2)Candidate must be willing to work in a bullpen environment where they
will not have their own desk.

  *Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Experience*

Software Skills

HTML

Yes

6 + Years

Software Skills

Java

Yes

6 + Years

Software Skills

UNIX

Yes

6 + Years

Technical Skills

OO Analysis

Yes

6 + Years

Technical Skills

OO Design

Yes

6 + Years

Technical Skills

Systems Development Life Cycle Methodology (SDLC)

Yes

6 + Years

Technical Skills

Web Development