I have a very urgent Direct Client requirement for .Net Developer
in Chandler AZ  Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please
reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

*VISA: GC or US Citizen only*

Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Chandler AZ
Duration: 6 month(s)

Required Skills:
Minimum 3+ years of experience developing *C#/.NET* solutions using Object
Oriented Design methodologies. Experience with Pattern development (ie.
Factory, MVC, etc) is required to integrate quickly into our existing
architectures/frameworks. Experience with Microsoft *SQL *2008/2012:
candidate should be able to write stored procedures & functions as well as
understand/navigate existing database schemas.
Strong verbal & written communication is required to work within our global
team.

Preferred Skills:
Experience with CruiseControl.Net, Ruby, & Subversion (which are components
of our automated build infrastructure).
Experience building decision support solutions with embedded linear
programs and/or heuristic algorithms.
Experience with supply chain (specifically planning) methodologies.
Microsoft Certifications (ie. MVP Solution Architect, etc).
Expertise with relational database management systems such as Oracle (as
well as Microsoft SQL as mentioned in required skills).
Experience with Agile/Scrum processes.

*Years of experience required: Minimum 3 years, prefer 5-10 years.*
*Degree Required: Minimum B.S. in Computer Science, Math, EE, IS or similar
(Masters preferred)*

Thanks

Satya Raj
480-463-3958